Saturday, August 22, 2009

[Author's note: efiction book club to review PA]


After I submitted to the
e-fiction book club a little while back, I received an email yesterday from Merilee Faber, the club's driving force, letting me know they'll be reading and reviewing The Philosopher in Arms in November: Nov. 16-22, to be exact. When I feel the time is right, I'll submit asa kraiya also.

Merilee writes, "You may follow the responses by subscribing to our RSS feed, or by following us on twitter (@efictionbookclu)," so I assume anyone else may do that too. I'll do another author's note at the time, with links.

Of course if you happen to be a reviewing member of efbc, you can post a review, too!

I am dying slavering quivering apoplectic quite interested to see what they have to say. -KW



--