Friday, October 16, 2009

[Author's note: mention of PA on MU forum]


Commenter TLOU posted
here on Alexandra Erin's Tales of MU forum about The Philosopher in Arms. Suggest posting there yourself if you agree!

Thank you, TLOU, both for the comments and the recommendation.

As I sit here alone in my office, cranking it out, sometimes grinding, day after day... it's comments from people like you, who are moved by my work and who really connect to it, that remind me why I'm doing this, and keep me going.

And it's recommendations in other forums, especially ones with lots of traffic, that have (so far) generated the most noticeable increases in my readership. It's about 11 a.m. here (EDT) and I'm already noticing my hits on PA are up. I don't know how much that will affect ak except in the future when those readers arrive at the end of PA, once the end of PA arrives.

Thanks again, TLOU.





--