Friday, December 11, 2009

[Author's note: possibly postponing post]


I've been struggling to maintain concentration this afternoon ever since I learned about
this. Peter Watts is not a friend, exactly, but I know him well enough to know he can't have done what he is charged with, and to empathize and feel utter horror at what he must have suffered. As well, I spent some time trying to pull some strings on his behalf.

If you trust me or Cory Doctorow enough as a character witness, or know Peter yourself, or admire his work, or feel that no one deserves to be treated this way, please consider dropping some bucks in his defense fund. (Way to it on the same link.)

I've managed to do most of the PA post so far, and it's 7:39, so I just think I'm going to run out of time and energy before I finish the ak one. I will post it tomorrow if I can't tonight.





--