Monday, November 16, 2009

[Author's note: e-fiction Book Club reviewing PA]


Yes... I submitted PA way back in spring or summer, can't remember, and
its turn has now come, running from Nov. 16-22. I hope that the members will indeed review it, because generally I find that if I can get someone to review it, especially an avid reader, they review it glowingly.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about: e-fiction Book Club is a site with a number of reader/reviewers who simultaneously read works of weblit and then, if they are so inclined, review them. I am not entirely certain how it all works because I am not a member -- that would be a conflict of interest and so they discourage it -- but the point is it's a reading/review site.

If you're a member and you are reading PA as well as ak, please go talk it up! If you are not... apparently they're looking for new members.

Needless to say, I have my fingers firmly crossed.





--